This site supports Traveller™, the game of science fiction adventure in the far future, first published by Game Designers' Workshop in 1977 and continuing on in numerous incarnations since.
Last updated on Wed, May 10, 2006.
Over the years I've created a few things for Traveller and I plan to continue to do so. At the moment, there are two things. First are the character and subsector generators, which are interfaces to Perl scripts that will generate characters and subsectors. Second is a set of PDF files that recreate the look of the old TAS forms from the little black books, the Journal of the Travellers' Aid Society etc. These were a labor of love and obsession, and will hopefully help you with your games. Look for more coming soon.
- Classic Traveller Character Generator — incorporating all careers from Book 1 and Supplement 4. Generate an adventuring party, a band of pirates, a system defense boat crew, a medical team, a hunting party, a noble patron ...
- Classic Traveller Subsector Generator — build subsectors according to Book 3. Also optionally generates a legend, statistics, and a hex map.
- Classic Traveller Animal Encounter Generator — construct encounter tables according to Book 3. Populate your worlds instantly with all manner of grazers, gatherers, intermittents and pouncers.
- Tool Notes — brief discussion of the online tools, their features and shortcomings.
- TAS Form 2 [14k .pdf] — personal data and history.
- TAS Form 3 [16k .pdf] — ship's papers (commercial).
- TAS Form 5 x2 [11k .pdf] — sector description.
- TAS Forms 6, 7 [18k .pdf] — subsector map grid and world data.
- TAS Form 14 x2 [14k .pdf] — cargo manifest.
- TAS Forms 65, 66 [11k .pdf] — starship deckplan grids, small and large.
- Imperial Navy Form 3 x2 [17k .pdf] — ship's data.
- Imperial Navy Form 10 [15k .pdf] — ship design worksheet.
- Imperial Navy Form 11 x2 [14k .pdf] — small craft design worksheet.
- Imperial Scout Service Forms 6, 7 [11k .pdf] — xboat message forms.
- Imperial Scout Service Form 7 [15k .pdf] — star system data.
- Imperial Scout Service Form 8, 9 [25k .pdf] — world map grid and terrain data.
- All Forms [102k .tar.gz] — all of the above forms.
- farfuture.net — the official home of Traveller and the Classic Traveller reprints.
- travellerrpg.com — the official home of T20 and the Citizens of the Imperium discussion boards.
- downport.com — a premier Traveller fansite, and host for SignalGK.
- zho.berka.com — the Zhodani Base, a great fansite.
- travellermap.com — a fantastic map of the official Traveller universe.
- traveller.wikicities.com — a Traveller wiki.
I hope you enjoy the materials on this site and check back in the near future for updates. There is an email link at the bottom of every page on the site — please use it to send along any comments, suggestions and bug reports. Happy Travelling!