When you must take an English test for citizenship purpose, you can first come to britishlifeskills.com. To get the tips on preparing your test, we will be glad to follow these tips.
– Use enough time for test preparation and start as soon as you decide to take the test
– Develop study program and follow the program already made
– Try to deeper into English. For example, watching English TV, movies, listening to English radio, readiang various English subtitles. The benefit is certainly to improve the understanding of reading and listening. Speak in English as much as you can. You can even practice in front of the mirror
– Increase vocabulary (vocabulary) vocabulary. With the vocabularies you have, it can be easy to understand what the examiner means, so you can respond them and give the answer as the examiners expect
– Identify your weak side and work harder to fix it